Sunday, August 24, 2008

Can i interview you for my clog?

I sat down with liz and had her make sandwiches for me the other day and we got down to the nitty gritty about life. Ladies and gentlemen, Liz Hirsch:

Question the first:
Who is Owen Morse?
I guess you're supposed to bake bread crumbs in the oven. You can't pan fry them...
I love Owen Morse. Where is he?

What did you do last night, Liz?
I was with friends hanging out.

Do you ever save text messages?
Yeah i have about 25 that i save.

Do you save the ones from boys?
Yeah sometimes. Do you want to hear my favorite one? I'll be right back (liz walks off to get her phone. She is wearing my steel toed boots, lacy underwear and a baseball t-shirt that says TOFTY) "pay your child support you fucking drunk"

Who do you like more your mom or your dad?
I like when my mom acts like my dad

Who would you rather kill the DS or the Cell?
I'd Rather Have A Phone, Danielle. So i can make a call in an emergency. Or if i want to get a job and i show up and all i have is a nintendo.

How do this text massaging will change the world?
You know i can't remember the last time i've had a text message. Or if i have had one. Something like 10 minutes for a text... But i think people will be happy?

Nice talking with you.

1 comment:

billycheer@gmail.com said...

i think you should interview Jenny Hall next